Capture your special day in a unique, awe-inspiring way that you will remember forever
If you are interested in having me film your wedding, please fill out the questionnaire below. Since no two weddings are the same, I do not have standard packages. I want you to be able to customize your own wedding package to best suit you and your special day. If you have any questions please let me know.
Click on the link below to get the forms and other resources you will need for your wedding.
Book Your Wedding Film
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable 25% deposit is required to secure your date. If I do not have a deposit, your date is not secured even if I already know about it. 50% more is required to be payed a month before the wedding date. The last 25% will be paid upon receival of the finished video. You will not receive your video until I get the last 25%. A $150 fee is applied to deposits made within a month of the wedding date.
- Cancelations: Your deposit is non-refundable. Besides the deposit, 50% of the balance that has already been paid will be refunded. For example, if your deposit is $300, and you have currently paid $500 more above that, you will get $250 back.
- A detailed schedule must be provided prior to the wedding day.
- The video will take about 8-15 weeks to edit, and will be delivered no later than 3 months after the date of the wedding.
- I will determine music choices. I will do my best to find music that fits you and your day. Special song requests are not guaranteed due to copyright restrictions.
- The final video will be posted on my Vimeo page (https://vimeo.com/calebminear) and Facebook page for online viewing, and will be downloadable. DVD copies are available at $7 dollars a copy. Flash Drive Copies are also available for $15 a copy. Please notify me if you would like DVD or flash drive copies copies.
- I do not and will not provide raw, unedited footage. You are paying me not just to film, but also to edit. You wouldn't pay a construction worker to gather all his materials and not build them would you?
- I hold all copyrights to the video and all raw video that I shoot. I only intend to use the video for your use as well as promotional use on my website, Facebook page, and portfolio. You will need to sign a model release form prior to the wedding date. I’ve never had a problem with this, but always require it for protection of both parties.
- I currently live in Battle Creek, Michigan. I expense out any wedding outside of 90 minutes each way, including mileage, hotel (2 nights), and flights (if applicable). I also have a travel per diem charge of $150 per day.